A Switch mode DC/DC Buck supply with Digital Voltmeter, capable of supporting your power-hungry projects. Get any voltage between 1.3V to 25V (Input voltage must be greater than output voltage)
- Voltmeter that can show Input and output voltage (Press Push Button to toggle Input Monitoring, Output Monitoring or Both)
- Led Indicator lights when Input Voltage is being Displayed on Voltmeter
- Push Button sets Display Mode
- Multi-Turn pot adjusts voltage (1.3V – 25V)
- ON/OFF header lets user turns OFF the Regulator
- Ouput Current Maximum 3.0A (Nominal Value for current is 2.0A)
- In+: Input positive
- In-: Input negative
- Out+: Output positive
- Out-: Output negative
- weight: 20g
- Dimensions: 62 *26 *14mm(length*width*height)
- Ripple peak: About 100mV
- Display color: Red
- Input voltage: 4.5-28V
- Output power: 15W maximum
- Output voltage: 1.3v-25v (step-down mode, the input voltage must be 2v higher than the output voltage)
- Output current: 3.0A (Max)
- Ripple frequency: About 150KHZ
- Voltage meter accuracy: ± (0.5%+1 digit)
- Static power consumption: Typical about 20mA
- Output voltage mode: Default display, LED indicator OFF (Voltmeter Displays Output voltage)
- Input voltage mode: Press button to monitor Input Voltage. In this mode LED indicator is ON.
- Alternating mode : Press button again input/output voltage is displayed alternately (3 second output Voltage and then 3 seconds Input Voltage. Press button again, to switch to default output voltage display mode.
- Turn OFF module: Keep pressing the button (for 4 seconds) until the display turns OFF and Led turns ON. In this mode module output voltage are turned OFF.
Notes: For correct output regulation the Input Voltage Must be Higher than the output (set point) voltage.
- Solar Power Regulator. Can regulate varying PV input to any fixed voltage.grt
- Robot Power Supply for Digital Circuits (3.3V, 5V, or Adjustable ) and Motor Drivers
- DC Power Supply for Amplifiers
- Compact Low weight power supply for Quadcopter and other flying robots.
- Maybe used as LAB Power Supply
Datasheet: LM2596S Datasheet
- 1 x Step-Down Adjustable Power Module LM2596 DC (3A)